Ladies and gentlemen, a public service announcement; David Bowie has an important issue he would like to discuss with you that those fat cats in Thatcher’s cabinet don’t want to talk about. Please listen. You can help.
Elsewhere, Adam and Mike take a look at Bowie’s 1987 folly/misunderstood masterwork Never Let Me Down.
– Did Bowie really buy a Glass Spider than make an album around it?
– Why is Mickey Rourke here?
– Why didn’t Bowie help the lady being assaulted in the video of ‘Day In Day Out?
– How much can Adam tolerate?
– What exactly is a Spazz Attack and will we survive?