2K Games has released details on the Universe Mode in WWE 2K20. WWE Universe is the game mode that gives players the freedom to create and manage their own company and shows.
The game is currently scheduled for worldwide release on Tuesday, October 22, 2019, for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and the Xbox One family of devices, including the Xbox One X and Windows PC.
Are you a hardcore Universe Mode player? Then there’s plenty to get excited about in WWE 2K20. Check out this list of updates that will give players more freedom to create than ever before.
- Major and minor show match limits have increased from 7 to 9.
- Pay-Per-View match limits have doubled from 7 to 14.
- The number of championship titles per major show has increased from 6 to 7.
- Simultaneous rivalries on major shows have increased from 3 to 4.
- Pay-Per-Views can be co-hosted by up to 3 major shows versus the previous 2.
- Players have more freedom to delete and add promos and matches.
- 50 of the most-used cutscenes have been reshot with female mocap actors to look more authentic when female Superstars are used.
- 25 new cutscenes have been added.
- 3,040 new promo lines are in the game.
- Custom Matches can now be included in Match Tables, along with new Mixed Tag Matches.
- New Championship Match setting in Match Tables can be used to make certain matches a title match.
- Main Event matches in Match Tables have been tweaked so that those match types are more likely to occur on the show (Example: Royal Rumble match at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View).
- New rivalry content includes options such as low-intensity enemies making peace after a single Pay-Per-View or low to mid-intensity allies slowly falling out over several weeks instead of a sudden turn.
- The overall menu flow has been streamlined to make it more accessible to those new to Universe Mode. All deeper options are still available for experienced players.
All pics courtesy of 2K