My, my put time do fly, ‘Ave a banana, our dear David is turning 50, getting into jungle beats and turning ultra cockney once more. Join Adam and Mike as they discuss the merits and silliness of one of Bowie’s most divisive albums ‘Earthling’. Join them as they discuss:
– How well does the meeting of metal and drum n bass go?
– How beautiful was Justin Hayward in looms?
– Can Adam remember how some of the songs go?
– Is it his best since Scary Monsters?
– Why can’t Mike pronounce words in this episode?
Available now on iTunes, Acast, Stitcher and other random podcast outlets.