Well the plan to get back to an episode every fortnight didn’t turn out as thought…urgh it’s simply been too hot. Now that Adam and Mike have peeled themselves off their rocket fuelled golden thrones they are talking David Bowie’s 1993 singles comeback album ‘Black Tie, White Noise’ Many questions
– How lovely was Bowie’s wedding to Iman?
– How funny would a montage of their courtship really be?
– Is Bowie the best House musician ever?
– How angry is Nile Rodgers about this album?
– Why can’t Morrisey be cool?