Talking about David Bowie’s 1979 album ‘Lodger’, Adam and Mike find themselves at a crossroads. One loves the third part of the Berlin Trilogy. One follows general consensus that it’s a mess of an album. Who will you agree with? Amongst general arguing, also on the agenda is:
– How many Bowie Stamps will YOU be buying?
– How much of a cuss was Frank Zappa?
– Is ‘Boys Keep Swinging’ a bit of a ‘Rebel Rebel’
– How ridiculous is ‘African Night Flights’
– Will there be another fascinating Iggy Pop monologue?
Breaking Glass – The Bowie Catalogue is available on iTunes, Stitcher, Acast and Soundcloud