Happy New Year to all in sundry.
Adam and Mike cross time and geographical boundaries once more to discuss David Bowie’s seminal ‘Low’. There’s not much news but by gum there’s a lot to talk about on this album. Up for disucussion this time round:
– How many words in total feature on the album?
– Were children’s piano tunes stolen from them in a disgusting act of theivery?
– Why does Adam not remember Iggy Pop’s ‘The Idiot’?
– Is ‘Always Crashing in the Same Car’ the birth of Goth Rock
– How many times can Mike say the word “Apparently” in a couple of hours.
These questions and more will be drawn out to within an inch of their lives.