There’s Something in the Air everyone and it’s not quite a Brilliant Adventure. No it’s Adam and Mike talking about David Bowie’s turn of the Millennium ‘hours…’ an album which divides fans to this to this day. Is it a sleepy, MOR massacre or a misunderstood latter day masterpiece. Feelings will be made clear.
Elsewhere they discuss
– Were you a Nintendo or Sega Person?
– How much did Omikron change our lives?
– Is it Seven or Survive? I can’t tell
– Why couldn’t they just get Ms. Gail Ann Dorsey?
– Anything to recommend in that album cover?